Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Toms Day...


I LOVE ADULT EASTER BASKETS...
So for Easter my momma gave me these little gems and i must say im quite addicted and i found out in June they will be coming out with these in ALOT of Glitter Colors! RUBY RED is on the top of my list!


I got the black from my mom cause lets get REAL its a staple....

LANCE UPDATE...
Ive gotten so many letters from lance this past week some highlights...
Today i got one saying...
"Happy Easter, Tomorrow im going to go into the Gas Chamber and get Gassed im really excited..."- If you know lance he is serious.
He also talks about how much he LOVES nightwatch and his new shinny GUN which he Named "HOPE" (he drew a picture of it in his last letter)
In one letter TUT was WEARING THE GUN.
He thinks he looks Like a Bad ASS in his Uniform.
"The food is not half bad, but you have to ge
t in down in 7 minutes or less..."
they gave him easter candy at church but in every single letter there are 3 things he says in every-single one...

1. i cant wait to shoot my gun in ___ days.
2. Please take care of my dog.
3. I love you.

Those are the highlights of my day every time i open one!
So Grateful to have him in my life!

I booked my ticket to go to his graduation on June 23rd !
This is so exciting and i cannot
wait!
Tut went on a walk tonight and he has been out of breath ever since we only went a mile and a half and he literally came home and passed out on the front lawn he could not even make it to the front door.. were going to need to work on that. But besides that Oh my goodness theres no better place to take a walk but LA no better place at all. Perfect Weather, Beautiful flowers, and Beautiful Houses to look at. Bias Opinion i know oh well.
I also went out this week and saw Madea's Big Happy Family...
Just so you all know...Really Funny, Like FUNNY...
"Hello..."

XoXo...
Colee

"you can get almost any question answered from a beatles song..."


p.s. Im sewing up a storm...
look for updates to what ive made later this week.

1 comment:

  1. i am obsessed with TOMS too! they are the best.

    and oh man. that tut.

    ReplyDelete