Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Favorite Beauty Products of all time....



Colee's BEAUTY MUST HAVES...

For the PERFECT SKIN...

EXFOLIKATE
By: Kate
Somerville
$85.00
Available @ Nordstroms and Sephora.
IVE LOVED THIS FOR YEARS! ADDICTED!
Its a splurge but your skin will NEVER LOOK BETTER!
I promise! It truly will always be my one MUST have product. YOU literally have new skin and im not lying. Once a week about the size of a pea apply in circular motions leave on 40 seconds.
SMELLS amazing Has pumpkin, pineapple, papaya, and cinnamon.
go Buy it you wont regret it.
My Tube Usually lasts me About 6 months, Doing 1 Treatment a week!
Be Sure to Apply your Favorite Moisturizer After!

For an AMAZING COMPLEXION...

Tinted Moisturizer
By: Laura Mercier
Available @
Nordstrom and Sephora.
$42.00
This is the best product for everyday! I love it! Ive never liked my complexion this much! I love how i have the perfect complexion but i dont look like im wearing 10 Pounds of makeup! Its amazing people actual
ly say " wow you have beautiful skin..."
and not..."wow i love your makeup.." eww. I love th
is product and it lasts longer then foundation because you are getting a lot more in the tube! DOUBLE BONUS! Especially fantastic for Summer! Comes in Original, Oil- Free, and Illuminating which if you know me the Illuminating is my favorite!

Awsome LASHES...

Studio Fix Lash
By: MAC
Available @:
Nordstom, and MAC stores.
$14.50

This mascara is amazing and it really combs out the Lashes! I love how bold the Lashes look but i have to admit nothing looks as amazing if you dont use this
SPECIFIC GUY...
Not just any eyelash curler this eyelash curler its THE BEST $15.00 IVE EVER SPENT...

If you need a product for under 20 bucks
to change your life buy this...

EyeLash Curler
By:Laura Mercier
Available @ Nordstrom.
$15.00

Pretty Pouty Lips...

Buxom Lip Gloss
By: Bare Minerals
Available @ Sephora,
and Bare Essentials
$18.00
Tingly great gloss and the best thing...NOT STICKY! i love it i wear "Trixie" all the time and it gives me color but its just a gloss! I love the way it tingles and makes my lips feel hydrated...Good Find!

These are a few of my ABSOLUTE favorite Finds! Ive tried everything and i have my favorites from each line but im all about what works best for my skin and for My WALLET! and yeah that 250.00 cream is To die for but i dont got 250.00 laying around for my face cream! These are amazing! and i would recommend them to anyone!

"There's no better Investment then your Face..."

Xoxo. Colee!

No comments:

Post a Comment